Medical Student Study Notes, compiled by Dr. Daniel Williams.
1,275 pages of high yield notes about everything important in the first 2 years of basic sciences!
This book is for the following types of people:
- Medical Students: quick guide and last-minute review for exams and the USMLE
- College Students: focus on what’s actually important and learn nationally tested material from the very beginning of your career
- Physicians: because who can remember all the details from medical school
Editorial Reviews: What’s been said about this compendium?
“If only I had had this at the beginning of medical school, I would have spent more time with my family!” Jeffery Haughey, New York, New York
“I can’t count how many times these reviews saved my grade the night before a neglected exam.” Timothy Sutton, San Diego, California
“It’s not every detail taught in medical school; it’s the details you actually WANT to remember.” Amy Pierce, London, England
- Immediate .pdf file download after purchase
- Completely searchable file for all the nitty, gritty details of medical school
- Organized by topics:
Psychiatry / Behavioral Science
Neuroscience / Neurology